Monday, April 16, 2007

Computerless Vacation

Hey everyone. I'm still alive. Right now I'm in the Heber library, typing one-handed while I bounce Bardo.

We've had a great vacation. It's so nice to get away from the routine and play a little bit. The Warlock hiked 40 miles in the coyote gulch area. He had no blackberry service...a true break from it all. He was pleased to discover that the world went on without him. Next time I'm going, though.

I piled Pippi and Bardo in the car and headed to Malad, Idaho. Bardo decided he doesn't want to eat baby food anymore and wants what we're eating. He downed a bunch of my grandma's homemade vegetable soup.

My Mom drove six hours to visit us for one day. She brought bikes and bought a jump rope for us to play with. I'm so out of shape that I could only jump for a couple of minutes. But Mom, you really need to post your jump rope rhymes on your blog. They are pretty funny.

We also got to see Kristy's new place in Logan and eat crepes.

I'll type more later...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great change of pace. I want to hear Mom's jump rope rhymes. I think I know most of the "not last not, but the night before" rhyme but I could use a refresher!

Amberly said...

oh, I relieved you're alive! And so glad you're having a wonderful spring break in the west... enjoy!!

tenacious d said...

You're making good use of your "back home" time! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip when you get back to NJ. You have an awesome mom! That's where you get your talent at motherhood from.

Unknown said...

I had a great time seeing you at Grandma's Bardo looks like you at the same age. Isn't Grandma's a great place to ride bikes? Not much traffic.