Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey Dad! Guess What?

Bardo: Hey Dad! Guess what? I got in your car and tried to go to HEB and get some food for us!

The Warlock: (looks at The Witch apprehensively)

The Witch: (shrugs her shoulders to indicate she has no idea what he's talking about)

Bardo: (smiles his mischievous grin)










An hour later, I went out to my car to go to the gym. One door was ajar, a key was in the ignition, said key was turned to the on position, and the radio was blaring. Thank goodness it is a manual and Bardo is too short to reach the pedals.


2 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

I think I need to keep my key under lock and, uh, key.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! Kael already knows which key goes in the suburban ignition, thank goodness he doesn't have the wrist strength to turn the key!