Friday, August 21, 2009

My marathon training starts tomorrow

So I've created my very own blog. This will help me avoid cluttering up the Witch's blog any more than I usually do.

I have little hope that anybody will be interested. But I know that a few of you are quite bright and experienced about running and such (I'm thinking primarily of the Witch's sister and her other sister's husband, although others are knowledgeable as well). They should feel free to come over and tell me when I'm being an idiot.

blackenedtoenails.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to comment on your blog but was not allowed to. Wow! A marathon! Make sure you get good running shoes and change shoes often. If I were doing this, I would get advice on runing shoes and everything else from Prudence's husband.