1. I'm grateful for my dog. He teaches me about myself and about my children, yet is not even half demanding as a child. I'm also grateful that he takes care of most of the crumbs on the floor. And I'm grateful that I can guiltlessly stick him in the backyard when I don't want him around.
2. I'm grateful for this beautiful Earth. She truly testifies of Christ and Heavenly Father.
3. I'm grateful for my dishwasher.
4. I'm grateful for my mom and dad who provided me with every opportunity they possibly could afford.
5. I'm grateful for the Warlock, my favorite friend.