Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm grateful for beautiful weather, enough money to get a haircut, fun lunch breaks, a warm bed, and good friends

Other notes:

Today Boo got her first haircut. She behaved very very well, and was so relaxed she almost fell asleep during it. She has bangs now. It had to be done. She pulls out barrettes and rubber bands constantly. She looks so much cuter when we can see her eyes.

Bardo came home from preschool very tired and thirsty. I just let him lay on my bed and watch a full feature length film. This is out of character for me, but it just seemed like the right thing to do today.

Bardo knows how to get onto Netflix on the computer. I'm going to have to make sure I log off before I go to bed from now on. I found him watching Dinosaur Train when I woke up this morning. It was a fine choice, but there are some not-so-fine choices on netflix as well.

Bardo today told me he has just one girlfriend. Her name is Sicilly. He told me she wears a purple tutu every day. There's also a particular girl that he mentions is NOT is girlfriend every day he goes to school. Apparently she says things that really make him mad. He says he just chases her to make her run away. The things Bardo tells me are so amusing. I really really like four year olds.

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

I want to see a pic of Boo with her new bangs!! :)