Sunday, June 05, 2011

NASA--Our Memorial Day Activity




I have mixed feelings about this trip.  The wait in line for the tour was hard but doable with 5 kids under the age of five and an extremely thirsty nine-year-old.  The tour was inspiring, but a little sad.  What's happening with the space program anyway?  The tour didn't give any inkling of its cessation.  The children learned a lot, and my niece was able to show off some of her awesome home-school knowledge.  The playground and games were quite fun for all.  And the men, they rocked the pbj assembly line.

3 comments:

Prudence said...

Fun day! We are so glad we came! I love E's belly hanging out of her shirt! So funny!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of all the kids lined up according to hieght!! and the PBJ assembly line - a sticky job, but somebodies got to do it!

Unknown said...

I would love to go there. It looks so interesting.