Sunday, October 27, 2013

Wanted: A Life Photographer

I'm failing at the picture taking.  I even left the camera on the kitchen counter this week.  Did I snap even one shot?  No.

This week has been eventful.  All of the children now have their Halloween costumes ready to go.  I decided to pretend like I was a seamstress by profession and had hired help to take over the housekeeping.  I sewed (drum roll please) a rapunzel dress for Daphne, and I promise that I will post pictures soon.

Quinn has a sinus infection.  I guess that explains the bad attitude about going to school and intolerance to music.  On Wednesday he threw his bike to the ground halfway to school and refused to go to the rest of the way to school.  I had to run back home, grab the car and pick him up.  I took him to school, and then I went home and called the doctor.  She put him on an antibiotic and he got to stay home from school for 2 days.  He actually did quite a bit of homework at home. He's doing much better now that his infection is subsiding.

So maybe I don't want a life photographer for this week, come to think of it.  The house was messy, children were cranky and sick.  So next week I will take pictures.  Next week.

1 comment:

tenacious d said...

Have your smart phone on you at all times and Instagram things. Ta-da! Problem solved.

Quinn must be feeling better.