Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Gonna Take Away Your Birthday

Today was just one of those days. I felt manipulated and frustrated as Pippi exercised her independence today. For some reason, with every request, she skipped the asking part (let alone, the asking politely part) and went straight to freaking out. I'm trying to be a good Mom and putting together a last minute birthday party for Pippi and her friends. (The reason why this party was last minute is a post for another day, entirely.) I literally had to threaten to call all her friends and cancel the party. Isn't that a witch-like thing to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a great party by the way

- the obnoxious warlock

Unknown said...

Desperation drives mothers to say strange things - things they probably never would do.

Anonymous said...

Dear Silly Witch

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading about your family. you are a wonderful writer and I love all the pictures.

From the Old Woman of Tucker Gulch