Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Answer Dog



One night Pippi brought me What to Expect When the New Baby Comes Home to me for a bedtime story. As I was reading the book, I realized how great a big sister Pippi really has been to Bardo. Even though I didn't remember all the things the book tells kids to do, Pippi sure remembered. For instance, I think she drew a picture a few weeks ago that I was supposed to hang by Bardo's changing table. She also plays with him by singing songs, and she's always there to help me give him a bath. Pippi's also always ready to fetch a diaper or wipes for me when I ask her. So the Answer Dog's done it again. Answered questions in the best way for the kids that aren't really sure what questions to even ask.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pippi is soooo glad Bardo is finally here!