Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Holidays!


I hope everything is going well for everyone. I'm trying to do something quiet while Bardo falls asleep. The Obnoxious Warlock kicked me out of the living room so that he can have a present wrapping party with Pippi.

Friday, Pippi, Bardo, and I headed into the city for the holiday party for children at the Obnoxious Warlock's work. Unfortunately, Obnoxious Warlock was not able to attend. But we were able to go up to his office and watch him work until lunch. After lunch we showed the kids off to a couple of the warlock's friends and then headed back home. One of my friends dropped her daughter off for the night and ALL of Saturday. And then another neighborhood girl thought it was Silly Witch open house and wanted to stay and play with Pippi and friend.

The girls kept busy playing school (Pippi's friend's favorite) and hospital, decorating pinecones, coloring, watching TV, and running out to the playground. Whenever other kids come to my house I realize how much I just completely adore Pippi.

No comments: