Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our mistake...

Pippi came into our room this morning carrying a gallon size plastic bag and a really disappointed face. Inside that plastic bag was a recently lost tooth and a Cheerio. "She (meaning the tooth fairy, of course) didn't take my tooth Mom."

The Warlock quickly replied, "Well, when I was a kid sometimes the tooth fairy got too busy and didn't come the first night."

"Oh she came. I think she didn't take my tooth because of this Cheerio. You know how sometimes in a bowl with Cheerios you can't see the milk? I'm gonna take this Cheerio out and try it again."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I am glad that you guys were quick with a response!

Jaime said...

What brilliance! You cannot fool Pipi, no way.

I must say thank you thank you thank you for the helping me with my sunscreen/flying/baby boss issues. Can't tell you enough how much that means to me.

The Silly Witch said...

Just so everyone knows, the tooth fairy came the next night!

Unknown said...

I bet Pippi will not ever leave a Cheerio with her tooth again.