Sunday, August 05, 2007

I've been tagged

Jobs I've had:

1) Babysitter -when I was a kid. I didn't like it very much mostly because every time I babysat I broke something.
2)Painter-for dear old Mom and Dad-I spilled paint down the stairs.
3)Various other jobs Mom and Dad gave me so I would have money to buy new clothes for school: cleaning out storage rooms, cupboards, yard work, etc.
4)Cashier at Rock Hand Hardware (3 summers in between school years going to BYU)
5)Custodian at the Marriot Center and the then, Cougar Stadium
6)Cafeteria worker at the Cannon Center
7)Proofreader for Independent Study
8)Wife and Mom-my most relentless, yet fulfilling job yet.

Movies I can watch over and over:

1) Pride and Prejudice (A&E or modern version with Ms. Knightly)
2) The Mask of Zorro
3) The Count of Monte Cristo
4) The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5) Singin' in the Rain
6) White Christmas
7) Sound of Music

Books I Can Read Over and Over

1) Till We Have Faces
2) Charlotte's Web
3) The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
4) My Antonia
5) The Little House in the Big Woods
6) Huck Finn

Places I have lived

1)Montana City, MT
2)Provo, UT
3)Las Vegas, NV
4)New York City--Morningside Heights
5)Japan (Maebara)
6)Wallsburg, UT
7)Metuchen, NJ
8)Houston, TX

Places I want to visit:

1)Lebanon (I know this is weird, but I have friends from there, and they told me that you can go to the beach and snow skiing in one day. I really want them to have peace so they can return to the land they love and so I can go visit them!)
2)Montana--You can take a girl out of Montana...
3)Hawaii
4)Japan (the rural part)
5)Jeruselem
6)London
7)Italy
8)Egypt
9)India
10)All the Church history sites

Places I have visited:

1)Disneyland
2)Tokyo, Japan with Disneyland included
3)Jamaica
4)Mexico
5)Boise and Idaho Falls, ID
6)Yellowstone Park
7)Glacier Park

The Shows I Watch

1)The Office
2)Heroes
3)Bones
4)Good Eats
5)What Not to Wear
6)The Magic School Bus

Foods I like:

1) Chocolate Chip Cookie, too--especially these
2) Steak-medium rare
3) Shrimp
4) Yogurt
5) Tomatoes
6) I'll eat just about anything and enjoy it but I need variety

I'd rather be:

1)Hiking
2)Exercising
3)at the Beach
4)jumping on a trampoline
5)at the library
6)sleeping
7)doing laundry, and I'm not kidding. 2 weeks without a washer and a dryer is enough to make anyone go crazy

Websites I visit daily:

1)blogs
2)email
3)Menus4moms.com (almost daily, lately)

People I'm tagging: No one. I guess I'll be "it" forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading about you. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

That was great getting to know more about you. I absolutely love Till We Have Faces as well. Too bad we don't live closer b/c we could have a great book club going on!