Monday, August 06, 2007

Pippi and the Art Contest

This afternoon Pippi and I were perusing the Lands End Kids catalog looking for clothes. We discovered that there was an art contest. So Pippi whipped up this lovely picture:


As you can see, this is a picture of Santa sitting on the window sill the night before Christmas. She requested that I take a picture of her picture and post it on my blog before sending it off to Wisconsin. I informed Pippi if she won the contest she'd get a $500 gift certificate to Lands End. She said, "I want a little ring. Is a little ring one of the prizes?"

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'd vote for it! AND give her a little ring. I'll be looking for it in the Land's End catalog...

Unknown said...

Pippi is an ARTIST! I would vote for her too!

Melissa said...

It makes me excited for Christmas! I think Pippi has truly captured the Christmas spirit in her beautiful illustration!