Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grateful--Day 14

1. Brother Giles--He had a long day of church service today, from the father-son campout to Pippi's baptism with stuff in between. We love him. We love his family too and recognize their great sacrifice.
2. Natalie--The only friend I've ever followed to a new state.
3. Tylenol
4. Insight from Pippi when asked how she felt after she was baptized. She replied, "Well, first I felt wet, and then after I got dressed, I felt big--like I could do more stuff than I could before." Does the Atonement make you feel that way?
5. Amberly--for inviting everyone to do this. It's good to find 5 things each day to prove to myself how great my life is.

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Hahahhaha! At first she felt wet... I LOVE it! :) Happy Baptism Day!

Stephanie said...

I am starting a 5 things I am grateful for on my blog now. Thanks for the inspiration Maren!

tenacious d said...

That is a very interesting, very wise and very Pippi-like insight into the Atonement. Thanks, Pippi!

Sheralie said...

Do we get pictures of her baptism?? Oh please ?