1. my mother-in-law and the way the dishes magically remove themselves from the dishwasher into the cupboards and how the piles of dishes disappear when she's here
2. a talking Bardo who can tell me he's in the mood for cottage cheese instead of the dinner I made. I usually don't let this fly, but I'm just happy to see him eating again after having an extremely sore throat.
3. my father-in-law and the fun games he plays with the kids-very cute
4. a Noel who sleeps regularly and requires very little effort to put to bed
5. Sunday walks with Pippi, Noel, and Hunter