1. My parents--They live far away, and we can't see each other very often, once a year if we're lucky. Nevertheless they show their love for my kids in very special unique ways. A few days ago, Pippi got a package in the mail. She opened it, saw that it was a CD-ROM and immediately wanted to see the pictures on it, pictures of her ancestors from my mom. The CD was accompanied by a geneology chart. What an incredible baptism gift! Pippi loved it.
2. Good Friends who cook good food
3. Family Traditions--new and old, some being carried on without me. Someday I really hope to sing caroles around my own piano on Thanksgiving Day. Instead, I listened to Rock Band.
4. Nice Kids--My own and my guests'
5. A hot bath, waiting for me, soon...