1. Pippi prefers her broom to every other mode of transportation. Her favorite sport is Quidditch. Her position of choice is "seeker."
2. She does not like pink anymore, making half her wardrobe unwearable.
3. She is a self-proclaimed tomboy.
4. I have had to take her book away to aid her in focusing on her chores, her bath, etc.
5. Pippi adores Noel, and loves trying to get her to say words. Noel adores her right back and just today learned the phrase, "Eew. Stinky," after a brief lesson from Pippi in the car.
6. Pippi has a great laugh.
7. Pippi is becoming very responsible. I can trust her to ride her bike to and from school. She locks her bike from the rear so that no one can steal it.
8. Pippi did a project for the science fair at school this year. She loved it, even though she needed a lot of guidance and help. When she finished the project she fell asleep in front of it looking at it, appreciating her hard work.
9. When Pippi was 3 we lived in Wallsburg, UT. She had a very special teacher. The Warlock and I taught Stacy's class, which was just a divider away from Pippi's class so we could hear what was going on. Every week her teacher played the song, Jesus Said Love Everyone to all those little Sunbeams. The message sunk in. Years later Pippi would nightly ask for that song before bed. I believe Pippi has a tremendous capacity to love others.
10. Pippi doesn't like to be alone and she doesn't like to be left out.