Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bardo--Five!!!!

So, I think Bardo's just lived the fastest five years, ever.  It took Pippi much longer to reach five years.

We were all so happy to have him join or too-small family!  We didn't even care that he required constant holding and attention.  Oh the laughter he brought to our home with his engaging smiles and stunning facial expressions!

A Roly Poly Baby

An Adventurous One-Year-old

A Curious Two-Year-old

A Happy Happy Two Year Old

Three Years

A Fierce Four-Year Old
Fabulous Five!
Happy Birthday my dear dear boy.  I love you more than words can say.

4 comments:

Prudence said...

Happy Birthday to Bardo! We miss you!

Unknown said...

What a sweet heart! Happy Birthday boy!

Unknown said...

So glad he was born.

MT Missy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bardo Dear, Happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish than it would be, a Happy Happy birthday to you from me!