Sunday, August 19, 2007

Whew!

What a week this has been. It started off strong; Monday was good. I tried out our school routine: me getting up early to exercise, Pippi showering in the morning, walking to school, etc. We had so much fun because we played at the tennis courts rather than going to school. I did end up ankle deep in mud when Bardo went into a swamp to chase some ducks, but I still considered Monday a great day.

The rest of the week was spent school shopping, grocery shopping, and ant killer shopping, grrrrrr altogether too much shopping for the kids taste, and mine too. Pippi was excited about getting school clothes, and she comes down in them every morning, saying that she had nothing else to wear. I heartlessly send her back up with a reminder that those clothes are for school. She'd mumble to herself how much she hates being told what to do.

Bardo's cutting his canine teeth. They seem to really be bothering him. He's been fussing in his sleep and being hungry but not eating as much. He found something that he could eat though. Yesterday I was in my room, and I realized I didn't know where Bardo was, and I found him here:I don't store my peaches on the floor, in case your wondering. Bardo had pulled them off the shelf. By the time I finished taking a picture, he was about to bite into his third peach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love when you don't hear from your kids for a while? You just KNOW you need to grab the camera. SO cute.

MT Missy said...

your candid gave me the giggles!